In addition to diligent care and cleansing, healthy and shiny skin can also be obtained by watching the intake of food. Foods rich in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants can keep your body healthy and shiny.
Here are 5 foods that can make your skin sparkle:
1. Berry : Berries such as strawberries, blueberries, and cherries are filled with antioxidants and can help prevent blemishes on the skin. Antioxidant substances can help your skin against premature aging and acne. Add berries this on your salads and enjoy the results.
2. Spinach : While the cartoon character Popeye became stout when eating spinach, what if you get into a lustrous skin by eating spinach? Filled with antioxidants, spinach can help reduce wrinkles and tighten your skin tissue that ultimately gives your skin a bright and sparkling.
3. Tomatoes : Tomatoes or other tomato-based foods can help you cope with acne. Tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called lycopene, which has anti-aging and can act as a deterrent sunlight from the body. Antioxidants in tomatoes can help fight free radicals that arise from exposure to sunlight. Your skin needs a boost from the inside to make it look fresh and sparkling. And because the tomatoes have natural acids, grain helps tighten pores and prevent acne.
4. The seafood : A diet with a menu of seafood and fish will help to slow down wrinkles. Omega-3 found in fish and other seafood to help slow down the process of wrinkling. These substances can also increase levels of acetylcholine, a nerve signal that makes the contraction and tightening the muscles under your skin, keep your face in order to remain strong. Further, omega-3 fatty acid found in fish and seafood has the advantage of keeping your mood, which helps you cope with stress that can lead to acne.
5. Walnuts : One of the many benefits of walnuts besides making heart healthy, also makes the skin smoother, healthier hair, as well as strong bones. Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, which will make your skin glow.