A series of horrific diseases such as stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other degenerative diseases caused by unhealthy lifestyles. The number of Indonesian people who suffer from this disease are getting increased.
However, do not always worry because of degenerative diseases can be avoided by adopting a healthy lifestyle
How to prevent the arrival of various diseases could begin to eat healthy food, multiply the move, no stress, get enough rest, and also a healthy environment
The essence of a healthy lifestyle is to build the three pillars, namely a balanced diet, be active, and relaxation.
Healthy lifestyle person can be known by looking at the level of skin dullness, maintain weight or measure the Body Mass Index.
Considering the body not too often or for too long. Weigh when not wearing clothes in the bathroom at least once a week. Why not wear a shirt? Because of the mass of clothes is also different.
Meanwhile, here’s 9 tips on healthy living:
- at a varied and balanced diet (3/8 vegetables, 1/4 carbohydrates, 1/4 proteins and 1/8 fruit) every meal.
- Limit sugar, salt, fat or oil.
- Make a habit of breakfast every day.
- Drink 8 glasses of water each day.
- Make a habit of reading the labels on food packaging.
- Perform physical activity 30 minutes, 2 to 5 times per week.
- Maintain a normal weight.
- Get enough rest.
- Avoid stress.