Scrub is a treatment used for removing the dead skin cells from the skin. Scrub will also provide freshness to the skin. dead skin cells attached to the surface of the skin can not fall out by itself. Dead skin cells caused by dirt, dust, sweat and skin regeneration. dead skin cells are allowed to accumulate will diminish the beauty of the skin.
In addition, the dead skin that is left will make the skin becomes dry, rough and scaly. If left too long would be very difficult to clean. Scrub has a function to make the skin softer due to scrub dead skin cells will be lifted and changed into a softer skin cells. Product scrub is very much there in the market, but the current era, there are still many women who want tips beauty of natural materials. The following is a natural scrub can be made itself at home in an easy way:
- Carrots, use 2 carrots or as needed. Then grate, upon completion add the lotion and rub the whole body let stand for 3 minutes.
- Almond, use 50 ml of milk, 3 tablespoons of honey and almod. Grind the almonds until becoming smooth and mix all the ingredients to become one. Plainly smeared throughout the body let stand 1-2 minutes.
- Oatmeal, use oatmeal and almond paste then add the lime juice. Combine all the ingredients and apply to the entire body and instigation. Then rinse.
- The rice, mashed rice is about 2 handheld, mash until smooth, add the olive oil and then rub the whole body.
- Sugar Pure, use 5 spoons or sugar as needed and then added with 1 tablespoon of honey, a few drops of olive oil and aloe vera. Mix all the ingredients and apply on the face or body part you want let stand 5 minutes. Then rinse.
- Walnuts, crushed ½ cup walnuts and mix with yogurt and make the pasta, and rubbing the face. These materials can also be used for the entire body.
All materials used to scrub was very beneficial for skin care, such as making the skin bright, white and moist and able to protect the skin from free radicals